|Like my makeup bag? I made it myself!|
|1. Covergirl "Invisible" Concealer. I posted about this, and said that it was ok. But it's not.... It doesn't work at all. Don't buy it...|
3. Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation. It's a good foundation. I believe you can get it on Amazon or Ebay. My mom gave it to me, so I don't know the price.
4. Almay Smart Shade Blance Pressed Powder. I love this! It works great. Also got this from my mom, so I don't know how much it is, but it should be at Fred Meyer.
5.Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Good face lotion, was recommended from a friend. She also gave it to me, so, again, I don't know where you can buy it, or how much it is... :/
6. Elf Essential Eyeshadow Brush. I use it for applying powder, because it's a flat brush. You can get it at Walmart or online at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
8.Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. I used this a few time when I ran out of mascara, and I really liked it. At first. But than, it started to weigh down my lashes, and it just didn't work an more. But that's probably only because I have very "fragile" eyelashes, so if your eyelashes aren't like mine, I would totally recommend this. Or if they are like mine, use your normal mascara, and then layer this on top. It makes your eyelashes very dark. You should be able to get this on Amazon or Ebay.
9. Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I love this! It works perfectly for my lashes. Good brush, good color. Get it at Bimart or Fred Meyer. (Bimart has a better price-- around 6.50)
10. Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express. Got this from a friend, it weighed down my lashes too, but it would probably work fine if layered.
11.Maybelline Great Lash, Waterproof. Love it! It has the perfect brush, not to small, not to big. Next time go to the store, I'm getting some of this, but not waterproof. Get it at Freddys for around 6.50.
13. Essence kajai pencil. My first eyeliner. Really good price, (1-2.50!) but it rubs of very easily.
14. Rimmel London Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil. Just got this,haven't tried it out yet. It's 3-4 dollars, and it should be at Freddys.
16. Covergirl Eye Lash Curler. My one, old eye lash curler. It works fine, but it's probably so old it's discontinued!...
17. Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow. Really pretty colors! Get it for 3-4 dollars at Fred Meyers.
18. Almay Intense i-color. I.Love.This!!! It's perfect for smoky eye! 7-8 dollars at Freddys, but totally worth it!
20. Wet n' Wild Mega Slicks 577A. Got it from a friend, and it's really pretty.
21. Wet n' Wild 511B Nouveau Pink. Really peppy cute pink, but tone it down with some lighter lipgloss or lipstick. Get it for only 99 cents at Fred Meyers.
22. Wet n' Wild 505A Light Berry Frost. Look a lot like Nouveau Pink, but it's lighter. Same price and place as Nouveau Pink.
23. Maybelline 720 Pearly Pink. My first lipstick. Really pretty light sparkly pink. Get it at Freddys for 7 or 8 dollars. It's totally worth it. I use it with Nouveau Pink.
24. Revlon Matte 012 Sky Pink. Good matte lipstick. Also has a really cute pink color. I often use it with Pearly Pink. I got as a gift, so I don't know how much it is or where to get it, but it's probably at Fred Meyer for 5-7 dollars.
25. Blistex Fruit Smoothies Melon Medley. This is a great chapstick! I love the smell.
26. This is a chapstick I made, so just skip over it, 'cause you can't buy it anywhere... I don't know why I have it one here. Moving on.
27. Mary Kay Nourshine Lip Gloss 1K01 Berry Sparkle. Really pretty redish color, with a little bit of gold sparkle. As usual, I got this for a gift, so I don't know the price. Should be on Amazon or Ebay.
28. Wet n' Wild Coloricon Lip Liner 717 Berry Red/ Rouge Brique. It may look like a dark, ugly purple, put it's actually a bright red cherry color. It works well, and it was only 99 cents at Bimart! Some people say to match your lip liner with your lipstick and gloss, but sometimes it's fun to use a different color. It can look really pretty if you know what you're doing! I usually outline my lips, than fill them in with Berry Red, than put Light Berry Frost or Nouveau Pink, than put Pearly Pink on top of all of it. All of those together = really pretty pink lips. Whew! That took awhile. Next time, I'm just gonna do a makeup update..... no more what's in my makeup bag....