Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Eyeliner Reviews

Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile! I was at Great Wolf Lodge.Anyways, I was asked to post a review about some of the eyeliner I had in my last post--- My Rimmel London Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil, and Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. I tried out the Rimmel London Eye Liner, and compared it to my Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eye Liner, and I was not impressed. I'd heard the Rimmel London was a good brand, and I still think that, but I don't like this eyeliner. It hardly shows up at all, and it doesn't apply well. Here's pics of my Maybelline Eye Liner, and the Rimmel London Eye Liner. (I was lazy the day I took these pics, so all I'm wearing is the eyeliner, and the pics aren't very good quality....) 
Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eye Liner.

Rimmel London Eye Liner.
Did you see how the Rimmel London Eye Liner just seemed to fade away?... I'm not going to get this again... I also tried out the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, and it's great, except I lost the applicator, so I had to use the end of my Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eye Liner to apply it. But it's a great dark black, and it goes on very smoothly. I realized that I haven't done a Makeup Tip of the Week for a long time, so I'm just going to do one every once and a while, because I'm to behind to catch up...

No comments:

Post a Comment