Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Makeup Update!

Here's the makeup I've tried recently: (Pics from google)




Starlight Wish perfume from Bath and Body. Ok, I confess, I've had this for a long time, but I forgot to post about it until now. It has a strong but great scent. This was the only picture I could find of it...






Maybelline NY Define-a-Lash Mascara. I got this at Ross ('cause they have cheap stuff!) for around $3, which is a total awesome find, because it's usually around $8. I got it in Brownish Black, and it was fine. It makes your lashes extremely long!


e.l.f. Super Gloss Lip Shine- got this at Burlington for 2 dollars, at other stores, it's probably around that price. It adds a touch a color and sparkle, which is exactly what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment