Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Pencil Skirts

I just realized that I haven't done a post on actual fashion for a long time! So I'm doing one on pencil skirts. I'm also thinking of changing the name of this blog to something else involving makeup... Any ideas?!?... Back to pencil skirts: They're really popular right now. I love them! I've been wearing a pencil skirt to church for probably the past 4 weeks... They just work with so many things! Here's some of my favorite pencil skirts from some of my favorite stores: (Target, Gap. Target especially has a lot of pencil skirts.) Sorry the pics are kind of blurry!

Merona® Women's Linen Pencil Skirt - Vibrant Yellowlabworks Women's Pencil Skirt w/Exposed Zipper - Black         Xhilaration® Juniors Ruched Pencil Skirt - Assorted Colors



Mossimo® Women's Refined Peplum Pencil Skirt - Assorted Colors  Mossimo® Women's Plus-Size Pencil Skirt - Black/Cream Mossimo® Women's Zipper Pencil Skirt - SolidsMossimo® Womens Ponte Peplum Skirt - Assorted Colors
1969 denim pencil skirt

Striped foldover pencil skirt                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment